hi there, hey there.

  • emily werner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
      so the weather has definitely warmed up... and cooled down, and warmed
      up again. and we never organized a final get together.

      i'm wondering if i could get some feed back on a few things
      1. do we want to have a get together? when?
      2. are you willing to help organize a portion of it?
      3. do you have an idea about what we should do with the remaining money?
      4. if nothing does get organized, how would you feel about donating
      the money? we could donate to Heifer International or keep it local?

      please give some feed back and we'll take if from there.

      Diane: would you like me to put Teddy in the mail?

      emily
    • Diane/Gary Carlson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2008
        Hi Emily and anyone else who's still on this list! I've been thinking
        about this last get-together, but dang,
        things are so busy!! With homeschooling my daughters, that eats up
        about 90% of my time!
        Anyway, I'll help organize! I can offer my house for a get-together if
        everyone doesn't mind driving to Longmont.
        The get-together was for spending that money! I could get pizzas,
        drinks, whatever anybody wants.

        Emily, I'll pick up the Teddy, you don't have to mail it! Let me know
        when you'll be at the next SnB and I'll
        come then! I'm not on the list, so tell me where it is too.
        -Diane