Re: [BoulderHKG] Double knitting program

  • Diane/Gary Carlson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
      Well what about if we just do our own thing, Penny? I was thinking of
      one of those Heart Coasters you made up. Alright, what if we do it at
      June's meeting?
      -Diane
      On Feb 27, 2008, at 3:20 PM, Penny Hause wrote:

      > Penny and I would like to teach Double Knitting at one of the meetings
      > and we would all go home with a unique coaster! Penny, when would you
      > like to do that meeting? Next?
      [....]
      > -Diane

      Diane,

      I haven't even contacted Knitter's Magazine yet to see about getting
      permission to use the pattern, and I think I'd rather wait a few
      months before tackling that program, if it's all right with you.

      Penny
    • Penny Hause
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
        Diane,

        June is fine with me. I just thought it would be nice if people could
        have the drawing and instructions for the cast on to refer to. The
        coaster charts in the magazine artcle would be nice, too. I will try
        to phone Knitter's this week, and also get the heart & star charts
        into a more legible format.

        Penny

        Diane/Gary Carlson wrote:
        > Well what about if we just do our own thing, Penny? I was thinking of
        > one of those Heart Coasters you made up. Alright, what if we do it at
        > June's meeting?
        > -Diane
        > On Feb 27, 2008, at 3:20 PM, Penny Hause wrote:
        >
        > > Penny and I would like to teach Double Knitting at one of the meetings
        > > and we would all go home with a unique coaster! Penny, when would you
        > > like to do that meeting? Next?
        > [....]
        > > -Diane
        >
        > Diane,
        >
        > I haven't even contacted Knitter's Magazine yet to see about getting
        > permission to use the pattern, and I think I'd rather wait a few
        > months before tackling that program, if it's all right with you.
        >
        > Penny
      • Amy Machael
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
          This all sounds great! I'm looking forward to all of it!

          amy

          --- In BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com, Penny Hause <phause@...> wrote:

          > Diane,
          >
          > June is fine with me. I just thought it would be nice if people could
          > have the drawing and instructions for the cast on to refer to. The
          > coaster charts in the magazine artcle would be nice, too. I will try
          > to phone Knitter's this week, and also get the heart & star charts
          > into a more legible format.
          >
          > Penny
          >
          > Diane/Gary Carlson wrote:
          > > Well what about if we just do our own thing, Penny? I was thinking
          of
          > > one of those Heart Coasters you made up. Alright, what if we do it
          at
          > > June's meeting?
          > > -Diane
          > > On Feb 27, 2008, at 3:20 PM, Penny Hause wrote:
          > >
          > > > Penny and I would like to teach Double Knitting at one of the
          meetings
          > > > and we would all go home with a unique coaster! Penny, when would
          you
          > > > like to do that meeting? Next?
          > > [....]
          > > > -Diane
          > >
          > > Diane,
          > >
          > > I haven't even contacted Knitter's Magazine yet to see about getting
          > > permission to use the pattern, and I think I'd rather wait a few
          > > months before tackling that program, if it's all right with you.
          > >
          > > Penny

        • Penny Hause
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 6, 2008
            So which topic do we want to do for the March meeting and how do we
            want to do it?

            Penny