RE: I'm a camel

  • moonwatcherdesigns@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      I took the quiz at the Pottery link, and it says I am a camel - the description fit me exactly! At least for me, it was pretty accurate. What are other folks?

      Are we meeting on Feb. 14th or 21st ?

      Kayla
    • Diane/Gary Carlson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        Hi Kayla,
        We are having the meeting on the 21st, same place, same time.
        What is a Pottery link? Send us the link and I'll try the quiz. I am
        usually disappointed with those quizzes though - I start out thinking
        of all the wonderful things I'll be and end up being a rat or a dung
        beetle. : p
        -Diane
        On Feb 3, 2008, at 11:49 AM, moonwatcherdesigns@... wrote:

        I took the quiz at the Pottery link, and it says I am a camel - the
        description fit me exactly! At least for me, it was pretty accurate.
        What are other folks?

        Are we meeting on Feb. 14th or 21st ?

        Kayla
      • emily werner