BHKG meeting, 10/11/2007, 6:30 pm

  • BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2007
      Reminder from: BoulderHKG Yahoo! Group

      Title: BHKG meeting

      Date: Thursday October 11, 2007
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: the cafe at Border's on the 29th St Mall, 2nd floor
      Street: 29th St. Mall
      City State Zip: Boulder, CO
      Notes: please remember to bring your Technique Materials with you to the meeting. You can check the minutes from last month, or the reminder that went out recently to see what you will need.

    • emily werner
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2007
        i plan on being there. Remember: this month we are sharing Last Minute gift ideas (they don't have to be from the book also called Last Minute Knitted Gifts). Please bring an example if you HAPPEN to have it around, and the information of where you got the pattern from, if available.

        Also, bring your projects for show-and-tell, and of course your knitting. See you there!
        emily

        Date: Thursday October 11, 2007
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 12 hours, 4 minutes.
        Location: the cafe at Border's on the 29th St Mall, 2nd floor
        Street: 29th St. Mall
        City State Zip: Boulder, CO
        Notes: please remember to bring your Technique Materials with you to the meeting. You can check the minutes from last month, or the reminder that went out recently to see what you will need.

        Edit reminder options

      • Diane/Gary Carlson
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 10, 2007
          Hi Knitters-
          I won't be able to attend this Thursday's meeting - my rock climbing
          class is that night, but I'm dying to hear some of your ideas! Please
          take some notes for me!
          -Diane
          On Oct 10, 2007, at 9:13 AM, emily werner wrote:

          i plan on being there. Remember: this month we are sharing Last Minute
          gift ideas (they don't have to be from the book also called Last Minute
          Knitted Gifts). Please bring an example if you HAPPEN to have it
          around, and the information of where you got the pattern from, if
          available.

          Also, bring your projects for show-and-tell, and of course your
          knitting. See you there!
          emily

          On 9 Oct 2007 00:25:31 -0000, BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com
          <BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com> wrote:<image.tiff><image.tiff>Reminder
          from:

          > BoulderHKG Yahoo! Group
          >
          > Title:
          >
          > BHKG meeting

          > Thursday October 11, 2007
          > Time:
          >
          > 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
          > Repeats:
          >
          > This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
          > Next reminder:
          >
          > The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 12 hours, 4
          > minutes.
          > Location:
          >
          > the cafe at Border's on the 29th St Mall, 2nd floor
          > Street:
          >
          > 29th St. Mall
          > City State Zip:
          >
          > Boulder, CO
          > Notes:
          >
          > please remember to bring your Technique Materials with you to the
          > meeting. You can check the minutes from last month, or the reminder
          > that went out recently to see what you will need.

          > Edit reminder options
          > Copyright © 2007  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
          > | Privacy Policy
        • emily werner
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 10, 2007
            you know i will! i won't be able to post the notes until the week of the 22nd most likely because i will be out of town the week of the 22nd and i'm not sure if i can get the minutes put together before i leave town. okay, 'nuf said.

            emily

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007
                Thanks Emily!