What day/time works for you??

  • Jenifer F
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2004
      Hello!

      If you're viewing this message, then you must be interested in
      joining our group! Please vote by responding to this email on which
      day/ time works best for you ... i.e., first Monday of every month,
      etc.

      As the Boulder SnB takes place the second Tues., we will not consider
      that time.

      Please vote!

      Thanks,
      Jenifer
    • dianegaryc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2004
        --- In BoulderHKG@yahoogroups.com, "Jenifer F" <senorafarrell@y...> wrote:
        > Hello!
        >
        > If you're viewing this message, then you must be interested in
        > joining our group! Please vote by responding to this email on which
        > day/ time works best for you ... i.e., first Monday of every month,
        > etc.
        >
        > As the Boulder SnB takes place the second Tues., we will not consider
        > that time.
        >
        > Please vote!
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jenifer

        Hi Jenifer, and everyone who has joined this group. I'm not sure I'm replying properly to
        this message. We'll see...
        I am fine with Mondays and Wednesdays too. I prefer evenings so I don't have to get a
        sitter. -Diane Carlson
        P.S. I officially joined the TKGA last week.