Re: [Bottomsounders] Lingapalooza (was Lingzilla)

  • Kenneth Oakes
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 24 5:53 PM
      Ahhh., thanks Matt, roger that!

      Ken

      From: Matt Warning <mwarning@...>
      To: "Bottomsounders@yahoogroups.com" <Bottomsounders@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 3:31 PM
      Subject: RE: [Bottomsounders] Lingapalooza (was Lingzilla)

      This is just about me, Ken, not the group.  I will be at a wedding (and spearfishing) in Florida  until the night of the 25th, so I’m trying to make arrangements to catch up with everyone else on Sunday.

      Matt

      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 10, 2013
        I saw that coming ...
        Well, at least you won't miss crabbing season here before you'll switch to lobsters :)

        On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 8:54 AM, Kenneth Oakes <kenneth.oakes68@...> wrote:

        Hi Anastasia, I will give the guy a call this morning and get right back to you..   I am moving to Southern California in October so I have to maximize my Washington water time this season!

        Ken