Re: [Botswana5] Hi there!

  • Bo LaCaille Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 2:30 AM
      Hello Everyone! I'm so happy to have read your emails---they have been very useful.

      Cathy and other ladies: I also wonder about what "one dressy outfit" means, but am determined not to worry TOO much. I have a pair of leather flats, some new skirts and basic blouses, and I'm still deciding which pieces of jewelry to bring---I think simple, clean and basic should be good enough. I doubt we would be expected to bring a business suit---but I have no idea about nylons. I personally hate them and will only wear them if someone tells me I'll look like a hussy without them.

      I hope you're all well!

      Bo

      On 3/31/06, cesaltwick <csaltwick@...> wrote:
      My name is Cathy and I'll be joining you all in Philly on the 17th.
      As I have read through most of the messages posted by the group, a few
      questions remain in my mind.  How heavy of a sleeping bag should I
      bring?  Or will just a few extra warm clothes to sleep in be
      sufficient?

      Ladies, when they refer to "one nice dressy outfit to wear when
      meeting with dignitaries or other Botswana officials" do they mean a
      business suit complete with heels and nylons or something tailored but
      less formal?

      Look forward to hearing from you!
      Cathy

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS