Staging..?

  • jessicacharniga
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      OK, maybe it's just me but I really wish that my damn staging packet
      would arrive! We're 6 weeks out and I just want to be able to make
      some concrete plans. Was everyone else told April 16 as a preliminary
      date?

      When I accepted the invitation, I asked if that date was likely to
      change and I really didn't get a straight answer. The reason I am
      beginning to freak out a little is that I work at a law firm currently
      and even though I have told them that I am leaving, they really want me
      to give them a formal, official end date. I am tempted to leave on 3/31
      but if they push our date forward, I'll be stuck at home for 3 weeks.

      Does anyone have any insight as to whether we can bet on the 16th? (and
      does it strike anyone else as odd that we'd be staging on Easter
      Sunday?)
    • Karla Fuentes