Brainconference

  • ilan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2012
      If you received this mail by mistake we apologize
      and please unsubscribe here: Unsubscribe me from this list:

      Announcement about the International Conference on:

      Brain and Cognitive Modifiability

       A multilingual international conference on "Neuroplasticity and Cognitive Modifiability" will be held in March 2013 in Jerusalem.

      The conference will be a unique meeting of experts and professionals from around the world, researchers and practitioners alike, and will deal with theories and new findings in the scientific brain research and their implications on the contemporary dominating theories (and practice) of psychology, education and cognitive therapy.

              Preliminary details are already on the conference website www.brainconference.com

              (Sites in German French Spanish and Italian will be active in three weeks)

      Always at your service,

      Avraham Fried,

      Director,

      The Jerusalem International Conference on

      Neuroplasticity and Cognitive Modifiability