Games on 2/9

  • Dave K
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
      Taking judge offers for 2/9! I believe Dan has offered to run the 7-10 module, so I need two people to judge a 1-4 and 4-7 module (ideally). Thanks.

      I plan to judge on 2/16 or 2/23.

      ~Dave

    • Peter Bowman
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
        I should be able to judge either a 1-4 or 4-7 module on the 9th. As I mentioned in an earlier email, I usually can't roll into Pandemonium until sometime between 6:15 and 6:30. I have a *slight* preference for running a 1-4 module, but will happily run either.

        "Men call me the Tick. They also call me Idiot, Jerk, Moron, Etc... I don't know why they call me Etc., but then there's a lot of things I don't know." -The Tick

        -Peter b

        ________________________________
        > To: boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com
        > From: dkay807@...
        > Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:10:12 -0800
        > Subject: [Boston_LFR] Games on 2/9
        >

        > Taking judge offers for 2/9! I believe Dan has offered to run the 7-10 module, so I need two people to judge a 1-4 and 4-7 module (ideally). Thanks.
        >
        > I plan to judge on 2/16 or 2/23.
        >
        > ~Dave

        http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009
      • Dave K
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
          Peter,

          Sounds great. Just email me with the 1-4 module you'd like to judge and we'll make it happen. Based on the polls and according to Larry, the preferred module right now is IMPI1-1.

          ~Dave

          I should be able to judge either a 1-4 or 4-7 module on the 9th. As I mentioned in an earlier email, I usually can't roll into Pandemonium until sometime between 6:15 and 6:30. I have a *slight* preference for running a 1-4 module, but will happily run either.

          "Men call me the Tick. They also call me Idiot, Jerk, Moron, Etc... I don't know why they call me Etc., but then there's a lot of things I don't know." -The Tick

          -Peter b

          ________________________________
          > To: boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com
          > From: dkay807@...
          > Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:10:12 -0800
          > Subject: [Boston_LFR] Games on 2/9
          >

          > Taking judge offers for 2/9! I believe Dan has
          offered to run the 7-10 module, so I need two people to judge a 1-4 and 4-7 module (ideally). Thanks.

          > I plan to judge on 2/16 or 2/23.
          >
          > ~Dave

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:Boston_LFR-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:Boston_LFR-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Peter Bowman
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
            IMPI 1-1 is fine, I've not run any of the LFR modules yet, so I don't really have much of a preference. (I haven't played through IMPI 1-1 myself either... so, I'm not familiar with it.)

            But yeah, I'm game to run pretty much any of the modules.

            "Men call me the Tick. They also call me Idiot, Jerk, Moron, Etc... I don't know why they call me Etc., but then there's a lot of things I don't know." -The Tick

            -Peter b

            ________________________________
            > To: Boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com
            > From: dkay807@...
            > Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:18:53 -0800
            > Subject: Re: [Boston_LFR] Games on 2/9
            >

            > Peter,
            >
            > Sounds great. Just email me with the 1-4 module you'd like to judge and we'll make it happen. Based on the polls and according to Larry, the preferred module right now is IMPI1-1.
            >
            > ~Dave

          • Wendell Anderson
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2009
              Yes, I'll be runnning EAST1-3.

              To: boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2009
                Games posted. I'm still looking for someone to run a 4-7 module.

                Please note - Rob (TotalCon coordinator) will be in town next week and the game of EAST1-3 is partially for him to get a chance to play. The table will be considered full if 5 people are signed up and he hasn't gotten around to it yet.

                ~Dave