Monday Jan-9

  • Don Walker
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2012
      If anyone is interested in playing LFR next Monday Jan-9 at Pandemonium, I can DM.

      What would you like to play?

      Don Walker
    • Dave Martin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
        I would be interested in getting out for a bit and playing.

        I would be interested in something I could play a level 6 defender for (as I don't get to play either of mine often at this point and they're both about ready to level).  Perhaps one of the year 1 H2 mods (as they are going away this year) and I don't think I've played pretty much any of them yet.

        Alternatively, I have a Lv3 character that needs DALE 1-7: "Arts" to complete the Arts & Crafts quest pair, which I would like to do at some point as well in the coming months if possible before she levels out of the H1 tier.  But I have a little while before that happens.

        LMK if we could make one of these happen!
        Dave

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
          OK, based on feedback so far I will run CORE3-1 at AL 8 if at all possible to allow Allen's H3 request.

          Don

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
            I've set up two possible games for next Monday. Larry mentioned CORE3-1 may not work for everyone so I've added TYMA1-3 Tools of the Trade (H3).

            http://www.warhorn.org/BostonLFR

            I'd rather run TYMA1-3 so I've moved to that table. If someone would like to run CORE3-1 just sign up on warhorn.

            If we get enough interest to run both tables, great. If not, I'll support the table that is most viable.

            Don Walker

            --- In Boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com, Don Walker <dwalker911@...> wrote:

            > OK, based on feedback so far I will run CORE3-1 at AL 8 if at all possible to allow Allen's H3 request.
            >
            > Don
          • mhallet1975
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
              I'd also like to point out that there is a brand new H3 available.

              TYMA2-4 Stand Against the Darkness by Mike McTee H3 (Levels 7-10)
              Kobolds have been raiding the village of Ruinspoke and its outlying farms for months now. Lord Tuanek has decided that the time has come to teach the kobolds a lesson they will not soon forget. And if the enigmatic Queen Sisay deigns to make an appearance at the head of her so-called army, Tuanek has a rather pointed message he'd like you to deliver to her in person. Will you assist Ruinspoke's defenders as they make their stand against the rising darkness? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Tymanther for characters levels 7-10 (H3 level band). This adventure is the conclusion of the Rise of Darkness Major Quest, which began in TYMA2-1 and continued in TYMA2-2. Play of the previous adventures is recommended, but not required.

              --- In Boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com, "DonWalker" <dwalker911@...> wrote:

              > I've set up two possible games for next Monday. Larry mentioned CORE3-1 may not work for everyone so I've added TYMA1-3 Tools of the Trade (H3).
              >
              > http://www.warhorn.org/BostonLFR
              >
              > I'd rather run TYMA1-3 so I've moved to that table. If someone would like to run CORE3-1 just sign up on warhorn.
              >
              > If we get enough interest to run both tables, great. If not, I'll support the table that is most viable.
              >
              > Don Walker
            • Dave Martin
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
                My lv 6s can't play H3, so I'm going to bow out.  If CORE 3-1 runs and needs a 4th person to make it legal I'll sign up...but otherwise I'm not going to make the trek down.

                Good luck,
                Dave

                I've set up two possible games for next Monday. Larry mentioned CORE3-1 may not work for everyone so I've added TYMA1-3 Tools of the Trade (H3).

                http://www.warhorn.org/BostonLFR

                I'd rather run TYMA1-3 so I've moved to that table. If someone would like to run CORE3-1 just sign up on warhorn.

                If we get enough interest to run both tables, great. If not, I'll support the table that is most viable.

                Don Walker

                --- In Boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com, Don Walker <dwalker911@...> wrote:

                > OK, based on feedback so far I will run CORE3-1 at AL 8 if at all possible to allow Allen's H3 request.
                >
                > Don

              • Don Walker
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 8, 2012
                  I'm thinking of posting the three Rise of Darkness mods for the next three Mondays.

                  TYMA2-1 [1-4]
                  TYMA2-2 [4-7]
                  TYMA2-4 [7-10]

                  The only issue is they are different level bands so you couldn't play them with the same PC. Would you rather just play TYMA2-4 on JAN-16? If you have other suggestions let me know.

                  Don

                  I'd also like to point out that there is a brand new H3 available.

                  TYMA2-4 Stand Against the Darkness     by Mike McTee     H3 (Levels 7-10)
                  Kobolds have been raiding the village of Ruinspoke and its outlying farms for months now. Lord Tuanek has decided that the time has come to teach the kobolds a lesson they will not soon forget. And if the enigmatic Queen Sisay deigns to make an appearance at the head of her so-called army, Tuanek has a rather pointed message he'd like you to deliver to her in person. Will you assist Ruinspoke's defenders as they make their stand against the rising darkness? A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Tymanther for characters levels 7-10 (H3 level band). This adventure is the conclusion of the Rise of Darkness Major Quest, which began in TYMA2-1 and continued in TYMA2-2. Play of the previous adventures is recommended, but not required.

                  --- In Boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com, "DonWalker" <dwalker911@...> wrote:

                  > I've set up two possible games for next Monday. Larry mentioned CORE3-1 may not work for everyone so I've added TYMA1-3 Tools of the Trade (H3).
                  >
                  > http://www.warhorn.org/BostonLFR
                  >
                  > I'd rather run TYMA1-3 so I've moved to that table. If someone would like to run CORE3-1 just sign up on warhorn.
                  >
                  > If we get enough interest to run both tables, great. If not, I'll support the table that is most viable.
                  >
                  > Don Walker

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to: