Re: [Boston_LFR] Re: a few more H2 slots still open!

  • Patricia Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
      On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 05:22:40PM -0000, rangercoric wrote:
      > Was there something that happened with this Monday's tables over the last few
      > days? I don't recall Scourge of Scornubel on the schedule and now there it is
      > ... and neither it, nor the H2 Dogs of War have enough players.
      >
      > Someone want to unscramble the schedule for me?

      I'm working on negotations with the players :)

      Trysha
    • rangercoric
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
        Was there something that happened with this Monday's tables over the last few days? I don't recall Scourge of Scornubel on the schedule and now there it is ... and neither it, nor the H2 Dogs of War have enough players.

        Someone want to unscramble the schedule for me?

        joe
      • Patricia Adams
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
          Hi all.

          As Joe mentioned. There was a snafu with the modules that were given out.
          The H2 SPEC2-1 table that was is now H1 SPEC2-1 version of that table.

          I'm sorry for my part in that mixup, and I offer many thanks
          to the players for being willing to adjust things around.

          It should be pointed out that if things need to change about scheduling,
          the admins need to know before sunday. As a DM you should be checking
          the website to see what players and roles are signed up anyway to help
          them plan accordingly.

          If something is amiss with your table, be it wrong module or something
          else.. we need to get it fixed as early as possible.

          I try to send out an email with the modules that are being run when they
          are posted...

          The good news is we still have 3 legal tables.
          I've heard from 3 people so far saying they are willing to play SPEC2-1 H1,
          I am personally willing to swap tables to make it legal.

          There's still at least one open slot for this table as well as a spot
          in BALD1-4 if people want to play.

          Keith and Rich, I haven't heard from you about the H1/H2 swap, so if
          you can't play with those characters, please feel free to drop in the
          warhorn site.

          Sorry for the confusion,

          Trysha - the frazzled coordinator
        • Allen Fleishman
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2010
            Very sorry, it just didn't register until today.  I thought it was just a typo and ignored the H2.  It just looked basically like an easy H1 except that some of the monsters had a tad bit high HP.

            Sorry, and thank you for your last minute dancing around.

            Allen
            Allen I. Fleishman
            141 Roundtop Road
            Marlborough, MA 01752-2774