Re: [Boston_LFR] Re: Judges for 7/6

  • dkay807@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 1, 2009
      Okay. I'll post BALD1-4 today. Thanks, Chris.

      I'll let others speak up about judging SPEC1-2. Our table is a pre-mustered adventuring company table (all Champions of Thulbane).

      Dave

      Dave

      From: Senhouse@...
      Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:42:00 EDT
      To: <Boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Boston_LFR] Re: Judges for 7/6

      I played Bald 1-4 at Origins and would be happy to run it!

      I really want to play Spec 1-2... I noticed a group had formed for it. Is there
      any chance a second DM would step up for it? I'd be glad to DM both the 6th
      and the 27th....

      Chris

    • Alan Patrick
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 1, 2009
        Hey now, we're not ALL Champions of Thulbane... wait... I'm the DM.

        Suppose I can't be part of the AC then, eh? Winking smile emoticon

        - Alan.

        Message 3 of 26 , Jul 1, 2009
          --- In Boston_LFR@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Patrick" <warfteiner@...> wrote:

          > Hey now, we're not ALL Champions of Thulbane... wait... I'm the DM.
          >
          > Suppose I can't be part of the AC then, eh?

          Hells no. We're not letting the monsters use our action points!

          joe
        • rczarnec
          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 1, 2009
            Chris, if you really want to get SPEC1-2 and a second table doesn't form, it is scheduled to be run twice at OGC (7/25 & 7/26).

            http://www.warhorn.org/OGC2009/