RE: [BostonAreaTUG] Next Meeting: November 17th; Program topics? Presenters/Volunteers?

  • Joseph Toland
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007

      Hi Ed!

      I thought the meeting went very well. The turnout was great (certainly more than I expected), and, of course, the moderator did a fine job!

       Bob Velke’s presence obviously added an extra “plus” to our first gathering at NEHGS.

      I, for one, appreciated his comments on various functions of TMG, and left feeling that I learned a thing or two.

      I think the format of bi-monthly is good. That spread should allow us the opportunity to properly prepare for each meeting with the video presentation, followed by questions and discussion. In addition, perhaps one of the “Guru’s” in our midst could be persuaded to give a presentation on one or two aspects of the program.

      Good job! (more to come <G>)

      JoeToland

      joseph.toland@...

      "HE THAT WOULD MAKE HIS OWN LIBERTY SECURE MUST GUARD EVEN HIS ENEMY FROM OPPRESSION; FOR IF HE VIOLATES THIS DUTY HE ESTABLISHES A PRECEDENT THAT WILL REACH TO HIMSELF"