Is the September Meeting confirmed?

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
      Linda,
      Did you sign a contract for September?
      If so, we can start the publicity.
      Regards,
      Ed Feustel
      (603)298-5716
    • Linda Reinfeld
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2007
        Hi Ed -

        No, I have not signed a contract. I am finally finished with family visits, so can turn my attention to the meetings (I have been busily entering my data in, at home!) I go away every weekend, so I thought I would go to the society some time during the week, maybe Monday the 13th. Is there anyone who would like to come along, or who is able to come along?

        Linda
        Edward A. Feustel wrote:

        Linda,
        Did you sign a contract for September?
        If so, we can start the publicity.
        Regards,
        Ed Feustel
        (603)298-5716

        No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.6/938 - Release Date: 8/5/2007 4:16 PM

      • Edward A. Feustel
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2007
          Linda Reinfeld wrote:

          > Hi Ed -
          >
          > No, I have not signed a contract. I am finally finished with family
          > visits, so can turn my attention to the meetings (I have been busily
          > entering my data in, at home!) I go away every weekend, so I thought I
          > would go to the society some time during the week, maybe Monday the
          > 13th. Is there anyone who would like to come along, or who is able to
          > come along?
          >
          > Linda
          > Edward A. Feustel wrote:
          >
          >> Linda,
          >> Did you sign a contract for September?
          >> If so, we can start the publicity.
          >> Regards,
          >> Ed Feustel
          >> (603)298-5716

          Linda,
          Thank you very much for your efforts!
          I can't go, but I will stay tuned to hear that it is done.

          I will make up a preliminary publicity release and send it to the group for
          suggestions.
          Thanks again!
          Ed Feustel