I got the wrong DVDs for the intended program

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi,
      Wholly Genes back ordered the Basic
      DVD. I got the Basic DVD or tape?
      If not what is the suggested program?
      Regards,
      Ed Feustel
    • Joseph Toland
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007

        Hi Ed!

        Can I assume (always dangerous!) that by “Basic” you mean the “Getting Started” DVD?

        If so, I have one, as well as the “Intermediate”. I have not, as yet, viewed either, since I’ve been somewhat occupied with other matters, of late. I’d be glad to bring them.

        JoeToland

        joseph.toland@...

        "HE THAT WOULD MAKE HIS OWN LIBERTY SECURE MUST GUARD EVEN HIS ENEMY FROM OPPRESSION; FOR IF HE VIOLATES THIS DUTY HE ESTABLISHES A PRECEDENT THAT WILL REACH TO HIMSELF"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
          Edward A. Feustel wrote:

          > Hi,
          > Wholly Genes back ordered the Basic
          > DVD. I got the Basic DVD or tape?
          > If not what is the suggested program?
          > Regards,
          > Ed Feustel

          What I meant to say was that they sent me
          the advanced and expert DVDs. Does anyone
          else have the Basic DVD or tape? If not,
          what would you suggest as a program?
          Ed Feustel
        • Edward A. Feustel
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2007
            Joseph Toland wrote:

            > *Hi Ed!*
            >
            > * *
            >
            > *Can I assume (always dangerous!) that by “Basic” you mean the
            > “Getting Started” DVD?*
            >
            > * *
            >
            > *If so, I have one, as well as the “Intermediate”. I have not, as yet,
            > viewed either, since I’ve been somewhat occupied with other matters,
            > of late. I’d be glad to bring them.*
            >
            > .
            Joe,
            Yes, the Getting Started one is the one I need to borrow.
            Please bring it. With the DVD we can stop it when there
            is a question and restart it when the question has been answered.
            Ed Feustel