September meeting

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2013
      Hello to everyone -

      Hope your summer was genealogically successful - visiting with family, researching family/ancestors, breaking down brick walls, or finding new family/relatives/ancestors/areas of research.  I do hope a few more of you will be able to find some time to attend our meetings. We meet every other month, the 3rd Saturday. The discussions are always interesting, and I think everyone learns something, and contributes something.

      Unfortunately this year, due to another commitment, we will not be having the meeting in September. The dates for the remaining meetings are:

      Nov 16, 2013
      Jan 18, 2014
      Mar 15, 2014
      May 17, 2014

      So, research diligently, cross off those items on your to-do task list, and we will see you in November.

      Again, there will be NO meeting in September.

      Happy hunting!

      Linda Sargent Reinfeld
    • Toni Picariello
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2013
        Thanks, Linda for the update.  See you in November!!

        Toni  Picariello, 508-966-2764; work: 617-439-0305
        "ONLY 1 years, 9 months,  4  days until I can retire!!"
        Having a Whale of a time living life's "305" foot ups & downs!!