meeting this Sat May 18 at 1 pm in Burlington MA

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2013
      Hi all -

      A late (!) reminder for the meeting this Saturday May 18 at 1 pm in our usual place in Burlington on Rounder Way.

      We have now completed our chapter-by-chapter review of Terry's excellent book. For this our last meeting of the season I will present on Journal reporting. The second half of the session will be devoted to Second Site - Dave Velten will be discussing the latest version of Second Site, with all the new features.

      We have refreshments are always outstanding - so come and join us.

      We will be meeting in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive Drive.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the left on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451

      Hope to see you -

      Linda Sargent Reinfeld
    • Toni Picariello
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2013
        Fruit, Veggie or either platter??  Let me know if there is a preference.  See you Saturday, T

        Toni  Picariello, 508-966-2764; work: 617-439-0305
        "ONLY 2 years, 0 months,  27  days until I can retire!!"
        Having a Whale of a time living life's "305" foot ups & downs!!