Re: Next Meeting is Saturday, 19 January 2013

  • Toni P
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
      I will bring a veggie or fruit platter - OK? Unless you guys want something else - let me know. Toni

      --- In BostonAreaTUG@yahoogroups.com, Sean Fisher wrote:

      > 1:00pm?

    • Lynn McL.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2013
        Darn, this doesn't answer Sean's question about the time. I've only been once, last spring I think (I live almost 100 miles away), and I don't remember what time the meeting was. It would be very helpful if that was included in the original meeting announcement emails in the future. Or is it purposely available only on request for some reason that I can't think of? Anyway, if someone could kindly tell me what time the meeting is, I'll try to make it. Since I would like to make my long drive worthwhile by visiting a friend afterwards, it would also help if you could give me some idea how long it usually lasts.

        I did enjoy the meeting I went to and I hope I'll be able to make it!

        Thanks!

        Lynn

        I will bring a veggie or fruit platter - OK? Unless you guys want something else - let me know. Toni

        --- In BostonAreaTUG@yahoogroups.com, Sean Fisher wrote:

        > 1:00pm?

      • Michael Davis