Next Meeting is Saturday, 19 January 2013

  • abbsgen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2013
      I'm forwarding the following e-mail on behalf of Linda:

      Hi to all TMG users -

      The next meeting of the Boston area TMG user's group will be this Saturday, 19 Jan 2013 in Burlington, MA.

      We will be discussing Chapter 15 of Terry's book - Customizing Sources. An important topic!! and one that will have lots of discussion, I'm sure! The second half of the session will be devoted to Second Site and any questions that come up.....

      We will also have refreshments - so come and join us.

      We will be meeting in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive Drive.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the right on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451

      Hope to see you -

      Linda Sargent Reinfeld
    • Sean Fisher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
        1:00pm?
      • Toni P
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
          I will bring a veggie or fruit platter - OK? Unless you guys want something else - let me know. Toni

          --- In BostonAreaTUG@yahoogroups.com, Sean Fisher wrote:

          > 1:00pm?

        • Lynn McL.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 18, 2013
            Darn, this doesn't answer Sean's question about the time. I've only been once, last spring I think (I live almost 100 miles away), and I don't remember what time the meeting was. It would be very helpful if that was included in the original meeting announcement emails in the future. Or is it purposely available only on request for some reason that I can't think of? Anyway, if someone could kindly tell me what time the meeting is, I'll try to make it. Since I would like to make my long drive worthwhile by visiting a friend afterwards, it would also help if you could give me some idea how long it usually lasts.

            I did enjoy the meeting I went to and I hope I'll be able to make it!

            Thanks!

            Lynn

            I will bring a veggie or fruit platter - OK? Unless you guys want something else - let me know. Toni

            --- In BostonAreaTUG@yahoogroups.com, Sean Fisher wrote:

            > 1:00pm?

          • Michael Davis