Family Group Sheet PDF creation problem

  • seanmfisher1890s
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      Hi TMG User Group,

      I recently joined this group, and unfortunately was unable to attend Saturdday's meeting.

      Using TMG 8.04, I have been unable to save/create Family Group Sheets as PDF's. I am running Acrobat Reader X on Windows 7. When I try to save/create these sheets to PDF, TMG becomes non-responsive, & TMG must be closed, & reopened. With TMG 8.04 running on a 2nd home network computer, the PDF is created, but cannot be opened.

      Are other TMG users having this same problem? Is there a work-around?

      Thank you,

      Sean Fisher
      Melrose, MA