First Meeting of the Season: 15 Sep 1 pm in Burlington

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Hello to all -

      What a wonderful summer...hope every had a great time both relaxing and adding to your genealogy!

      I would like to invite everyone to our meetings in Burlington. We have not had a large attendance at the meetings, but everyone present has enjoyed themselves and learned something. So do come and see for yourselves.

      We meet on the 3rd Saturday of every other month:
      Sep 15
      Nov 17
      Jan 19 2013
      Mar 16
      May 18.

      The meeting on the 15th will include the next chapter of Terry Reigel's book, Chapter 13 - Roles. Also we will decide on the topics to be considered for the following meetings. And we will spend some time on Second Site.

      We will also have refreshments - so come and join us.

      We will be meeting at the same location, in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive Drive.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the right on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451

      See you soon -

      Linda Reinfeld