meeting this Sat 19 May at 1 pm in Burlington

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      Hi all -

      Our next (and final) meeting of our TMG User's Group will be this Saturday, 19th of May at 1 o'clock.

      We will be going over the new release to TMG - v8.04. Hopefully that will have solved everyone's problems. Also on the agenda will be the next chapter in Terry's book, Witnesses. I will start the discussion off, and hopefully others can give examples of how they use this powerful feature. The last part of the meeting will be a discussion of Second Site, with questions.

      We will also have refreshments - so come and join us.

      We will be meeting at the same location, in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive Drive.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the right on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451 (this is a new number)

      See you all soon -

      Linda S Reinfeld
      linda.reinfeld@...