Posts from our last meeting

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      Hi Group -

      It's taken me a while, but I have just posted on the website the 2 presentations made during our last meeting. The first presentation was on Terry's book Chapter 10 Customizing your Workspace.

      The second presentation was a wonderful one by Dave Velten about how to get started in Second Site. This was an excellent talk, very clear. I hope everyone who would like information about Second Site will take a look at it.

      Unfortunately not very many people were at the meeting. Hopefully the next session, on Jan 21st will be better attended. We will continue to present on Terry's book and Second Site. Perhaps we will be able to discuss TMG v8!

      Have a happy holiday season, and good hunting (for ancestors, that is)

      Linda