meeting Sat May 21st at 1 pm in Burlington , MA

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011
      Hello to everyone -

      It's time for our genealogy meeting - in just 9 days. I know that spring is here, the weather is nice, but do come for our last meeting of the year - until the fall. We will be going over Terry Reigel's book Chapter 7 - Setting Up Reports. Bring in your favorite reports to show everyone.....And there will be plenty of time for questions - and answers. Hope to see everyone there.

      We will be meeting at the same location, in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive Drive.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the left on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      See you all soon -

      Linda Reinfeld