Next meeting Sat March 19th in Burlington

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      Hi to all -

      It's March, time for the next TMG meeting. Again, we will be meeting in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive Drive, at the same location. So save the date - Saturday, March 19th, 1 pm.

      For this meeting we have decided to concentrate on sources. I will be going over the next chapter in Terry's book, 'Working with Sources'. Everyone is asked to talk about how they use sources in their research. This is a 'hot' topic - hopefully we will have some good discussions.

      There will be snacks.....so please come and join us.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the left on the second floor. There is an elevator.