Next meeting Sat Nov 20th 2 pm in Burlington

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Hi Group

      A friendly reminder about our upcoming meeting, Nov 20th, at 2 pm, in Burlington - New Location! Hopefully it will be easier for everyone to attend, and parking is free. The address is:
      5 Commonwealth Executive Drive, Burlington, MA

      The directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the left on the second floor. There is an elevator - it is all wheelchair accessible.

      The main part of the meeting will be charts - talks, examples, and hands-on creating. Jim Byram, Lilian Cain & I will be speaking. If anyone has any great examples (or charts in progress) (or charts that need help), please bring them in.

      We will also be reviewing the next chapters of Terry Reigel's book: A Primer for the Master Genealogist.

      Hope to see you there.
      If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.

      See you in a couple of weeks

      Linda Reinfeld