Questions regarding meeting on Saturday May 15
- Hi to the Group -
I have an opportunity to go to California to be with my children and grandchildren on the weekend of May 15, the same date as our meeting. I am unable to find a replacement to lead the meeting, and therefore I would like to cancel the May meeting. If anyone would like to volunteer to lead, please let me know, and we will hold the meeting. I would be willing to work with that person regarding the presentations.....
However, in the absence of a leader, the meeting will be canceled.
I has been brought to my attention that the scheduled date for the September meeting (3rd Saturday, the 18th) is also Yom Kippur, so that meeting will probably be rescheduled to the following Saturday. A notice will be sent out in August.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter - any volunteer can contact me....