Meeting next Saturday November 21

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      Hello to all -

      This is a friendly reminder that we meet next Saturday, Nov 21, at 1 pm at the NEHG Society on the second floor in the education room.

      A few people will be sharing their ideas and the way they use TMG on various topics.

      Dave will be speaking of Name Styles and Place Styles. Whether we use them or not, it is a good feature to know about. He has a wonderful presentation all prepared...
      I have also asked Dave to give us examples of how he uses roles in conjunction with census data.
      Janice will talk about the Research Log - we all have a different way of using that feature (and some of us don't use it at all).

      I also asked for people to bring in examples of their reports - either their favorite reports, or ones they are having problems with. We all get great ideas from the examples of other researchers.

      Hope to see everyone there

      Linda Reinfeld