2009-2010 Meeting Schedule

  • linda_music123
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi to Everyone -

      I hope the summer was enjoyable (at least the weather co-operated in August) and productive. It's time to think about TMG and the Boston group.

      We will hold our first meeting on Saturday, Sep 19th at the NEHGS at 1 pm in the Education Center on the second floor. The topic under discussion will be sources - a thorny subject, to be sure! We will start in with the basics of sources, which types to choose, how to source electronic material, etc. And then move on to census sourcing. I would like to encourage everyone to bring in examples, or be prepared to discuss how they handle sources. I think we can all learn from each other's ideas and examples. I hope this kind of discussion format will be helpful to all.

      The meeting schedule for the rest of the year is:
      Sat Nov 21
      Sat Jan 16
      Sat Mar 20
      Sat May 15

      At the September meeting we will decide what topic to cover in November.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Linda Reinfeld