Time for NEW management: I am burned out!

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      Dear Members,
      Time for me to take a vacation from program selection and presentation.
      I am burned out and need to spend some time on the outdoors tasks
      that my 15 acres presents as well as doing real Genealogy and using the
      program.

      I'll be happy to continue to post advertisements and reminders if that
      is desired, but I am not willing to commit to being present at meetings
      until the fall at the earliest. Anyone who would like to "take over"
      running the mailing list is welcome to do so.

      So we can dissolve the group after the next meeting if you desire that
      or YOU (collectively) can step forward joining Linda and Jim to
      reorganize. I believe that Linda has arranged for Al Short to give
      a talk on making Books using TMG for the May Meeting, but I
      have not confirmed this.

      The TUG has an opportunity to grow and be meaningful to all members,
      but ONLY IF more persons step up to participate and share the load.

      I wish those who wish to continue great success and may rejoin you in
      the fall..

      Ed Feustel
      (603)298-5716