Promised Poll Summary of Question and Responses

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009

      I am sorry this is late.

      Ed Feustel

      Question

      Before February 28th, please select those topics of greatest interest for future programs of the Boston Area TUG and submit it. Results will be summarized anonymously and I will distribute the results to the group.

      You can change your vote until the moderator closes this poll.

      Choices Votes % 1 reply
      importing data 4 6
      focus groups 7 12
      flags 2 3