Do you do Genealogy professionally? Would you give a talk on how you use TMG?

  • Edward Feustel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009
      If so, would you be willing to give a talk to the Boston Area TUG
      describing the conventions you have adopted for entering names, event
      data, sureties, etc. What conventions have you used for multiple data
      sets? Which set of source templates do you use or have you developed
      your own? How do you use your research log? How do you label your
      exhibits? Etc. Perhaps more important is the reasoning behind why you
      made the choices you made. Examples of how you changed with greater
      experience (or as the program developed) would be helpful.

      The earlier we consider the options from someone who has done a large
      amount of project creation and use, the less work we might need to do
      in reviewing and normalizing our own projects.

      Ed Feustel
      (603)298-5716