Boston Area TUG meets Saturday, January 17 at NEHGS

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      The Boston Area TMG Users Group will meet at the New England
      Historical and Genealogical Society at 99 Newbury ST., Boston MA.on
      January 17th. The formal meeting will be from 1 PM to 4 PM

      This meeting will be oriented to producing books and customizing
      sentences..

      The first speaker will be Carolyn Marks who will describe how she
      made a book using TMG. I am sure her talk will help you when it comes
      time for
      you to make one yourself and perhaps it will encourage you to make one
      soon.

      Then we will have a question and answer session on TMG and related software.

      Finally we will talk about sentences, how they are composed and how you
      can tailor your own, either at the global or individual level. This
      will also
      involve ROLES (in the TMG sense) We will also see how witnesses are
      accommodated in sentence structures.

      If anyone has substantial experience with sentences who would like to
      lead this session, please contact me off list and if you'd like,I'll
      help you
      generate and refine your material. Otherwise, I'll do my best to lead
      the discussion.

      Bring your data and computers. If you are having computer trouble, I'll
      try to help
      between 12 and 1 assuming that the board room is available.

      Looking forward to seeing you there.
      Ed Feustel
      (603)298-5716