Re: [BostonAreaTUG] Boston Area TUG: John Cardinal Workshop on Second Site, S...

  • LCainlist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
      Ed,

      I already told you earlier that I plan to be there.  Sounds like it will be a great meeting--as usual.

      Lillian Cain

      **************
      AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now. (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)
    • Toni Picariello
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
        Ed - after missing two meetings, I WILL be present!! Finally got my
        laptop, but can't figure out how to download TMG - guess I'll need to
        order a CD to install it. Toni

        --- In BostonAreaTUG@yahoogroups.com, LCainlist@... wrote:

        > Ed,
        >
        > I already told you earlier that I plan to be there. Sounds like it
        will be a
        > great meeting--as usual.
        >
        > Lillian Cain
        >

        > **************
        > AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes
        > and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.
        > (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?
        redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-h
        > olidays-from-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

      • Jim Byram
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
          Toni,

          > Ed - after missing two meetings, I WILL be present!! Finally got my
          > laptop, but can't figure out how to download TMG - guess I'll need to
          > order a CD to install it. Toni

          Click on this link to download TMG v7.03.
          http://www.whollygenes.com/files/tmg7setup.exe

          Jim
        • Susan Hosker
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008