TUG Meeting tomorrow

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2008
      We will meet tomorrow from 1 to 4 at NEHGS.

      We will view a real success story.
      Phil Steeves will show us his project: A large
      genealogy chart of Ancestors and Famous relatives, he prepared
      for his Mother's birthday.

      Phil started earlier this year. He had not used genealogy programs
      before but chose TMG thinking it was the most appropriate. He
      quickly learned that preparing the chart would not be as simple
      as he thought. Adding the Famous relatives to a large chart would
      require some work. So he "took on" VCF with success!

      He will show us the 10 foot long chart (produced by Wholly Genes) that
      resulted and explain how we can do it as well.

      In time remaining, we will attempt to answer your questions about TMG
      and talk about exhibits. My desktop died yesterday, so I will be trying
      to get audio, video, photo, and fax exhibits to plug into the Samples
      example. Wish me luck!

      I hope to see you tomorrow. Remember, gas only costs about $3.50.
      Celebrate Fall with us.
      Ed Feustel
      (603)298-5716
    • LCainlist@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2008
        Looking forward to being there tomorrow!

        Glad the messages come via TMG list as I still cannot get on to Yahoo.

        Lillian Cain