Re: [BostonAreaTUG] Boston Area TUG Meeting, NEHGS, Saturday 20 September, Program Change

  • Jim Byram
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 6:38 AM
      Ed wrote:

      > We will meet at NEHGS from three weeks from tomorrow on
      > Saturday, September 20 from 1-4 PM.
      >
      > Phil Steeves will give a presentation on his use of the VCF program.
      > He was able to successfully combine multiple VCF reports on one
      > VERY LARGE chart. This enabled him to add family groups, famous
      > relatives, etc.

      If you're thinking about VCF, you might look at the many interesting
      examples done by Mike Talbot in this topic.
      http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index.php?showtopic=10497

      There are many other good how-to-do topics in the VCF forum.

      (Note that in the view options at the bottom of the board web page, you'll
      want to change the topic selection from 'From 90 days' to 'Show all' so that
      you can see topics older than 90 days.)

      Jim