Re: [Fwd: Re: TMG users group in Boston]

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 8:17 AM
      Linda Reinfeld wrote:
      > Hi John -
      >
      > Glad you are interested - a few of us have been corresponding
      > off-list. This is where we stand so far - Ed Feustal, Jim Byram, Donna
      > Milley, Bob Geldart, Lillian and myself (Linda Reinfeld) have shown
      > interest. The only person we haven't heard from who was on Jim Byram's
      > original list is Joseph Toland.
      > I think we need to wait for a response from the NEHGS, and then decide
      > how to proceed, what we would like to do....
      >
      > Linda Reinfeld

      Joseph is interested enough to have signed up on the yahoogroup.
      Marie from NEHGS Library contacted me and I assured her that I was talking
      about the same group of people that Linda was.
      Those who do not have [BostonTUG] in the Subject Line are not members
      of the YahooGroup yet.
      If you are interested in an invitation, having not received an
      invitation yet, just ask.
      Please make certain that you allow mail from yahoogroups.
      Regards,
      Ed Feustel