We missed you! Meeting Notes.

  • Edward Feustel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 3:35 AM
      We missed many at the TUG meeting yesterday.
      Our program was altered: Jim gave a talk on Filters
      and we used that as a basis for an extended hands on workshop.
      The talk provided an excellent basis for learning how to
      formulate questions of the data base and for finding the
      appropriate heading in the database. We also learned how
      to transfer the 59 special, useful queries in the SAMPLES project
      to our projects.

      Linda Reinfeld showed examples of charts she has made with
      TMG that included ancestor and descendants charts, hourglass
      charts that can be done on standard 8 1/2 by 11 paper and put
      together for reunions and special occasion. The charts featured
      thumbnail pictures. She also showed examples of other charts
      and a booklet prepared for a descendant's birthday. This was
      motivational and led to a desire to have a session on exhibits.

      Our next meeting will be Saturday, July 19th. We hope to see you
      and your Databases at that time.

      Ed Feustel
      (603)298-5716