Special, Limited Attendance, Workshop to replace the March Meeting!

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
      There will not be a regular meeting on March 15, 2008.
      The group decided at the last meeting that only one meeting
      would take place in March.

      The BostonAreaTUG has scheduled an interactive full day
      meeting with Bob Velke for Saturday, March 8, 2008
      in the Boston Area. Unfortunately, only 30 persons can
      be accommodated at this full day event.

      We regret that not all list members can be accommodated.
      We are conducting a first come, first served sign up for the
      meeting. If 30 persons do not sign up from the 40+ on this
      list, an opportunity to sign up will be offered on the TMG list.
      To sign up, please use the yahoogroup mail and send me an
      message stating your desire to come. (Each message is to include
      only one person.) Using the yahoogroup mail will help
      me determine who is legitimately eligible to sign up in this
      first round. A waiting list will be maintained

      Full details on this workshop will be supplied to each of the
      first 30 to sign up. If a selected individual decides not to participate,
      the next person on the waiting list will be contacted for their decision.

      Only those who have been notified and who have agreed to the details
      of the material sent to them can be admitted on March 8th.

      The next regular meeting will be in May on Saturday the 17th.
      Edward Feustel
    • Eileen Sullivan Tormey
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008

        Good Morning

        Could I please be added to the list?

        Many thanks in advance - Eileen

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
          Please sign me up for this

          Jim Cleary
          Worcester

          meeting with Bob Velke for Saturday, March 8, 2008
[...]

          **** For your information: KeySpan is now part of National Grid.****

          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to this message and let the sender know.

        • Dick Shryock
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
            Please sign me up for the Workshop.

            Thanks,

            Dick Shryock

            --- In BostonAreaTUG@yahoogroups.com, "Edward A. Feustel"
            <efeustel@...> wrote:

            > There will not be a regular meeting on March 15, 2008.
            > The group decided at the last meeting that only one meeting
            > would take place in March.
            >
            > The BostonAreaTUG has scheduled an interactive full day
            > meeting with Bob Velke for Saturday, March 8, 2008
            > in the Boston Area. Unfortunately, only 30 persons can
            > be accommodated at this full day event.
            >
            > We regret that not all list members can be accommodated.
            > We are conducting a first come, first served sign up for the
            > meeting. If 30 persons do not sign up from the 40+ on this
            > list, an opportunity to sign up will be offered on the TMG list.
            > To sign up, please use the yahoogroup mail and send me an
            > message stating your desire to come. (Each message is to include
            > only one person.) Using the yahoogroup mail will help
            > me determine who is legitimately eligible to sign up in this
            > first round. A waiting list will be maintained
            >
            > Full details on this workshop will be supplied to each of the
            > first 30 to sign up. If a selected individual decides not to
            participate,
            > the next person on the waiting list will be contacted for their
            decision.

            > Only those who have been notified and who have agreed to the details
            > of the material sent to them can be admitted on March 8th.
            >
            > The next regular meeting will be in May on Saturday the 17th.
            > Edward Feustel

          • Toni Picariello
            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
              Ed, I would love to attend, but since I don't have a laptop and don't
              see having one by March 8th, I don't want to take up space. If by
              any chance there are not enough people, I would love to attend
              and "watch" what TMG V7 can do. So please put me on the waiting list.

              Toni Picariello

              <efeustel@...> wrote:

              > There will not be a regular meeting on March 15, 2008.
              > The group decided at the last meeting that only one meeting
              > would take place in March.
              >
              > The BostonAreaTUG has scheduled an interactive full day
              > meeting with Bob Velke for Saturday, March 8, 2008
              > in the Boston Area. Unfortunately, only 30 persons can
              > be accommodated at this full day event.
              >
              > We regret that not all list members can be accommodated.
              > We are conducting a first come, first served sign up for the
              > meeting. If 30 persons do not sign up from the 40+ on this
              > list, an opportunity to sign up will be offered on the TMG list.
              > To sign up, please use the yahoogroup mail and send me an
              > message stating your desire to come. (Each message is to include
              > only one person.) Using the yahoogroup mail will help
              > me determine who is legitimately eligible to sign up in this
              > first round. A waiting list will be maintained
              >
              > Full details on this workshop will be supplied to each of the
              > first 30 to sign up. If a selected individual decides not to
              participate,
              > the next person on the waiting list will be contacted for their
              decision.

              > Only those who have been notified and who have agreed to the details
              > of the material sent to them can be admitted on March 8th.
              >
              > The next regular meeting will be in May on Saturday the 17th.
              > Edward Feustel

            • Connie Reik
              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
                I will be attending since I will be the hostess!

                Connie

                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
                  Connie Reik wrote:
                  > I will be attending since I will be the hostess!
                  >
                  > Connie

                  I had assumed that your name would be at the head of the list!
                  Ed
                • John Cardinal
                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
                    Message
                    I would like to attend.

                    John Cardinal
                  • Riaz Adamjee
                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
                      Hi Ed,

                      I would like to attend.

                      Thanks,
                      Riaz Adamjee

                      > I will be attending since I will be the hostess!
                      >
                      > Connie

                    • Jim Byram
                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
                        Ed,

                        I'll come to help Bob but don't really need to be taking one of the slots.
                        I'll be surprised (but delighted) if you fill 30 slots.

                        Jim
                      • Edward A. Feustel
                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
                          Jim Byram wrote:

                          > Ed,
                          >
                          > I'll come to help Bob but don't really need to be taking one of the
                          > slots.
                          > I'll be surprised (but delighted) if you fill 30 slots.
                          >
                          > Jim

                          I am not certain whether there will be room in the "lab" but I'll ask.
                          I think with Bob, you, and John Cardinal there, the workshop will be
                          excellent.
                          Thanks again for your discussion of TMG 7 last meeting!
                          Ed Feustel
                        • john danforth

                            Message 13 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
                              Message
                              Ed,

                              I don't need a "lab" slot, and I do not want to take a spot from someone else. If the list gets full, please remove me from the list.

                              John

                              > I'll come to help Bob but don't really need to be taking one of the
                              > slots.
                              > I'll be surprised (but delighted) if you fill 30 slots.
                              >
                              > Jim

                              I am not certain whether there will be room in the "lab" but I'll ask.
                              I think with Bob, you, and John Cardinal there, the workshop will be
                              excellent.
                              Thanks again for your discussion of TMG 7 last meeting!
                              Ed Feustel

                            • Richard Damon
                              Message 14 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008

                                I would like to come to the workshop on March 8th.

                                Richard Damon

                              • mybones
                                Message 15 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008
                                  Please include me for this meeting. Thanks.
                                  Sandy Goodwin

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Feb 4, 2008

                                    Please add me to the list for the lab. Thanks.

                                    --Dave Velten

                                  • Sue Hilton
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Feb 10, 2008
                                      Ed,

                                      I would like to be put on the list to go to the workshop on March 8th

                                      - Sue -

                                      wrote:

                                      > There will not be a regular meeting on March 15, 2008.
                                      > The group decided at the last meeting that only one meeting
                                      > would take place in March.
                                      >
                                      > The BostonAreaTUG has scheduled an interactive full day
                                      > meeting with Bob Velke for Saturday, March 8, 2008
                                      > in the Boston Area. Unfortunately, only 30 persons can
                                      > be accommodated at this full day event.
                                      >
                                      > We regret that not all list members can be accommodated.
                                      > We are conducting a first come, first served sign up for the
                                      > meeting. If 30 persons do not sign up from the 40+ on this
                                      > list, an opportunity to sign up will be offered on the TMG list.
                                      > To sign up, please use the yahoogroup mail and send me an
                                      > message stating your desire to come. (Each message is to include
                                      > only one person.) Using the yahoogroup mail will help
                                      > me determine who is legitimately eligible to sign up in this
                                      > first round. A waiting list will be maintained
                                      >
                                      > Full details on this workshop will be supplied to each of the
                                      > first 30 to sign up. If a selected individual decides not to
                                      participate,
                                      > the next person on the waiting list will be contacted for their
                                      decision.

                                      > Only those who have been notified and who have agreed to the details
                                      > of the material sent to them can be admitted on March 8th.
                                      >
                                      > The next regular meeting will be in May on Saturday the 17th.
                                      > Edward Feustel

                                    • Jim Byram
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 3, 2008
                                        Ed wrote:

                                        >> Full details on this workshop will be supplied to each of the
                                        >> first 30 to sign up. If a selected individual decides not to participate,
                                        >> the next person on the waiting list will be contacted for their decision.

                                        Has this been done? Since it's only five days before the workshop and no
                                        information has been provided (which should have been done at least a
                                        coiuple of weeks ago), I have to assume that the workshop has been canceled.

                                        Jim
                                      • Edward A. Feustel
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Mar 3, 2008
                                          Jim Byram wrote:

                                          > Ed wrote:
                                          >
                                          > >> Full details on this workshop will be supplied to each of the
                                          > >> first 30 to sign up. If a selected individual decides not to
                                          > participate,
                                          > >> the next person on the waiting list will be contacted for their
                                          > decision.
                                          >
                                          > Has this been done? Since it's only five days before the workshop and no
                                          > information has been provided (which should have been done at least a
                                          > coiuple of weeks ago), I have to assume that the workshop has been
                                          > canceled.
                                          >
                                          > Jim

                                          I sent the details out about two weeks ago.
                                          I'll resend.
                                          Ed
                                        • Peg Buckman
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Mar 3, 2008
                                            Hi Ed,
                                            I didn't get any details either, just the note saying I was in.  Thanks.
                                            Peg