Let's Meet Saturday, May 5 at 2 PM.

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2007
      All,
      For the first meeting, lets get together at Cummings Office Park in Woburn,
      right at the intersection of 128 and 93 in Linda's son's business to get
      personally
      acquainted. We need to do some planning about programs and meeting dates.

      Is there anyone who cannot be there at 2 PM when Linda said that she
      would be available?
      I suspect we might need 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

      I'll bring a laptop with TMG and Second Site on it and an old copy of my
      son's genealogy.

      If there are questions about TMG or Second Site, perhaps together we can
      come up with the answers.

      A question: Linda do you think we should advertise this on the TMG list,
      requesting those planning to
      attend to let you or myself know about it in advance?

      Ed Feustel
      (603)298-5716
    • Jim Byram
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 25, 2007
        Ed,

        Sounds good to me.

        Please send a reminder on the Friday before. I'm completely buried and have
        enough trouble remembering to go to dinner.

        And we need a map to locate the meeting site.

        Jim
      • linda_music123
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007
          Hi all -

          I just spoke with my son about the conference room - he has hookups
          for laptops, and a wireless internet (which would need to be
          activated). He also has an overhead projector that can be connected to
          a laptop, so it looks as though we are all set!

          The address is:
          Patriot Energy Group,Inc.
          10 Tower Office Park
          Suite 317
          Woburn, MA 01801

          This is the tall (6 storey I think) building in Cummings Office Park
          that you can see from 128 - at Christmas it has a red bow on the
          building. If you put the address into Google maps, it shows the
          location - you turn at the light right across from the entrance to 128
          on Washington St and go to the back of Tower Park Drive. I will get
          more precise directions for the building's entrance.

          I think that for this first meeting we should confine ourselves to
          this group. When we have some decisions made, then we can advertise.
          Otherwise we will never come to agreement (100 different ideas!). Also
          the conference room is not that large, and if 25 people showed up it
          might be a problem.

          Looking forward to the first meeting!

          Linda
          --- In BostonTUG@yahoogroups.com, "Edward A. Feustel" <efeustel@...>
          wrote:

          > All,
          > For the first meeting, lets get together at Cummings Office Park in
          Woburn,
          > right at the intersection of 128 and 93 in Linda's son's business to
          get
          > personally
          > acquainted. We need to do some planning about programs and meeting
          dates.

          > Is there anyone who cannot be there at 2 PM when Linda said that she
          > would be available?
          > I suspect we might need 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
          >
          > I'll bring a laptop with TMG and Second Site on it and an old copy
          of my
          > son's genealogy.
          >
          > If there are questions about TMG or Second Site, perhaps together we
          can
          > come up with the answers.
          >
          > A question: Linda do you think we should advertise this on the TMG
          list,
          > requesting those planning to
          > attend to let you or myself know about it in advance?
          >
          > Ed Feustel
          > (603)298-5716

        • Joseph Toland
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2007