307Meeting in Burlington Sat Mar 15 1 pm

  • linda_music123
    Mar 7, 2014
      Hello to fellow TMG users -

      Our next meeting is coming up - a week from this Saturday, on Mar 15, at the usual location in Burlington MA. We will have a discussion about TMG v9.1 **and** the future upgrade to v9.2. Now is the time to come and ask your questions......Additionally, we will discuss merging people, and, if time, creating a temporary project.

      We have a Second Site portion of our meeting. Dave Velten will discuss the latest version of SS. And hopefully he (or someone else) will talk about slide shows and SS - I've decided to implement one on my site.

      And of course we get to share our goals. And any problems. And any new tips or tricks we have discovered.

      Also, we have refreshments. So do come and join us.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the left on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451

      See you all there -

      Linda Reinfeld