304Fall Meeting Sat Nov 16th at 1 pm in Burling

  • linda_music123
    Nov 6, 2013
      Hello to all -

      Our first meeting this fall will take place a week from this Saturday, on Nov 16th at 1 pm in Burlington. It's been 6 months since the last meeting - hopefully everyone has done a lot of genealogical work!

      For this meeting we will be discussing Journal reporting. Please bring along copies of your favorite Journal reports, formats, etc. There should be a lively discussion, as most everyone has done a journal report at some time.

      Dave Velten will talk about a few of the new features of the latest Second Site release.

      And of course we get to share our goals. And any problems. And any new tips or tricks we have discovered.

      Also, we have refreshments. So do come and join us.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the left on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451

      Hope to see you -

      Linda Sargent Reinfeld
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic