      From: "Linda.Reinfeld@..." <Linda.Reinfeld@...>
      To: BostonAreaTUG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 11:50 AM
      Subject: [BostonAreaTUG] September meeting

      Hello to everyone -

      Hope your summer was genealogically successful - visiting with family, researching family/ancestors, breaking down brick walls, or finding new family/relatives/ancestors/areas of research.  I do hope a few more of you will be able to find some time to attend our meetings. We meet every other month, the 3rd Saturday. The discussions are always interesting, and I think everyone learns something, and contributes something.

      Unfortunately this year, due to another commitment, we will not be having the meeting in September. The dates for the remaining meetings are:

      Nov 16, 2013
      Jan 18, 2014
      Mar 15, 2014
      May 17, 2014

      So, research diligently, cross off those items on your to-do task list, and we will see you in November.

      Again, there will be NO meeting in September.

      Happy hunting!

      Linda Sargent Reinfeld

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic