298meeting Sat March 16 at 1 pm in Burlington MA

  • linda_music123
    Mar 9, 2013
      Hi to all -

      Well it's time for our next meeting - hopefully no snow by then! We will meet Saturday Mar 16 at 1 pm in our usual place in Burlington on Rounder Way.

      We will be discussing the next chapter of Terry's book - Data sets and Projects. Jim Byram will be giving the talk... The
      second half of the session will be devoted to Second Site - Dave Velten has a long list of very interesting and useful topics.

      The refreshments are always outstanding - so come and join us.

      We will be meeting in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive Drive.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the right on the second floor. There is an elevator. (There will be signs - I think they have been working on the 'banjo')

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451

      Hope to see you -

      Linda Sargent Reinfeld