293Next Meeting is Saturday, 19 January 2013

  • abbsgen
    Jan 13, 2013
      I'm forwarding the following e-mail on behalf of Linda:

      Hi to all TMG users -

      The next meeting of the Boston area TMG user's group will be this Saturday, 19 Jan 2013 in Burlington, MA.

      We will be discussing Chapter 15 of Terry's book - Customizing Sources. An important topic!! and one that will have lots of discussion, I'm sure! The second half of the session will be devoted to Second Site and any questions that come up.....

      We will also have refreshments - so come and join us.

      We will be meeting in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive Drive.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the right on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451

      Hope to see you -

      Linda Sargent Reinfeld
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic