291meeting Sat Nov 17th at 1 pm in Burlington

  • linda_music123
    Nov 8 7:20 PM
      Hi to all TMG users -

      Our next meeting will take place Sat Nov 17 in Burlington, at 1 pm. It will include the next chapter of Terry Reigel's book,
      Chapter 14 - Adding custom tag types. And we will spend some time on Second Site - Dave Velten will be in attendance to answer any and all questions about Second site.

      We will also have refreshments - so come and join us.

      We will be meeting at the same location, in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive Drive.

      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the right on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451

      Hope to see you -

      Linda Reinfeld