288Meeting Saturday 17 Mar in Burlington at 1 pm

  • linda_music123
    Mar 9, 2012
      Hello to everyone -

      The winter (such that it was) seemed to pass rather quickly this year, and here we are coming up on our next meeting - March 17th at 1 pm in Burlington. Hmmm.....maybe we'll have to do something GREEN!! Anyway, we will be going over the new releases to TMG - v8.01, v8.02 and any questions people have on v8. Also on the agenda will be the next chapter in Terry's book, Working With Sentences. And the last part of the meeting will be a discussion of Second Site, with questions.

      We will also have refreshments - so come and join us.

      We will be meeting at the same location, in Burlington, 5 Commonwealth Executive
      Drive.

      Directions:
      Turn off 95/128 at exit 32B, Middlesex Tpke, heading towards Boston (away from the Burlington Mall). Immediate left onto Wheeler Road. Then first left (about 1/4 mile) onto Commonwealth Executive Drive. There is only one building, at the end of the road. Go in the front door, upstairs. The meeting will be on the right on the second floor. There is an elevator.

      If there are any last-minute questions my cell phone is 781-999-2451 (this is a new number)

      See you all soon -

      Linda S Reinfeld
      linda.reinfeld@...