2872012 New England Family History Conference in Franklin, MA

  • Toni P
    Feb 16, 2012
      I go to this Conference evey year, it is FREE and very informative. They have great speakers and subject regarding finding our families. Check out the website for more information and details.

      According to their posting:

      It's that time again - and it promises to be absolutely great! How could it be otherwise with all of our experienced presenters and all our wonderful participants working together to strengthen our bonds and ties to those who have gone before. This year we have classes ranging from - how to get started/organized to setting up a blog and overcoming brick walls! Come and learn about the 1940 Census just days before it's actual release. We'll have classes about British, French, Italian, Acadian, and African American heritage. Whether you are a novice or have years of experience, there are classes to benefit you. For a complete list and short description of each class," cut and paste the website below:

      http://www.nefamilyhistory.com/index/main