213Re: [BostonAreaTUG] Boston Area TUG: John Cardinal Workshop on Second Site, Saturday November 15th at NEHGS

  • Donna Milley
    Nov 5, 2008
      Hi Ed,
      I would like to come to the November 15th meeting. I was at the first
      start-up meeting in Woburn and then due to an unexpected series of
      life-altering events, I haven't even thought of genealogy til now. I'm
      looking forward to getting back to data-entry!
      Donna Kirby Milley

      --
      donnamilley@...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic